We may collect the following information:
- Personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users subscribe, participate or attend the WSVF, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available when realizing the WSVF. When subscribing to attend the WSVF, Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from attending the WSVF.
- Non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with the WSVF. Non-personal identification information may include, company data, human resource information, market information, etc. or information & personal data.
- Cookies and log files may be used to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that contains the User ID. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
Use of the information collected
We use this information to:
- Process your request for attendance at the WSVF and verify your identity;
- Improve the quality of the WSVF;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse;
- Allow you to access the WSVF and accounts, and to service your account;
- Communicate with you about the WSVF;
- Provide you with personalized offers, updates and marketing from organizers and WSFV;
- Provide technical support to the attendance at the WSVF;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and protect our legal rights and the legal rights of our users and other third parties;
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how the WSVF is used;
- Engage in other legitimate business activities as permitted by law; and
- Comply with your requests and to carry out any specific purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
User’ right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical; however, you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Express consent is hereby given to transfer your personal information for the same purposes as those described herein to our business partners and exhibitors. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
List of our websites https://www.winespiritsvirtualfair.com/ https://www.upmraflatac.com/ https://yg-d.com/
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By having new functionalities, such as open forums or chat rooms, or meeting requests, etc. WSVF is not responsible for the information or comments and / or messages that are sent through these channels. All the functionalities of the platform are for the good use and benefit of our clients.
Your acceptance of these terms